Terms of Sale
CheapoDrugs.com operates as a pharmacy broker that specializes in assisting international pharmacies provide patient healthcare at a distance. The following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") apply to all products and services (the "Products") offered by the authorized dispensary (the "Pharmacy") and you (the "Customer"). By accepting delivery of the Products purchased from the Pharmacy (an "Order"), the Customer accepts these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them.
- The representations and warranties provided by the Customer in the Patient Power of Attorney are repeated and reiterated by the Customer here.
- The Pharmacy will not fulfill any Order unless and until it receives a valid prescription from a duly licensed practitioner who has physically examined the patient within the last 12 months.
- CheapoDrugs.com is authorized to act on behalf of the Pharmacy to collect order information and/or payment. Orders are not binding upon CheapoDrugs.com.
- Prices for the Products shall be as specified by CheapoDrugs.com at the time that an Order is confirmed. Prices listed on the website may not always be accurate, and are subject to change without notice.
- Credit terms shall be as specified by the Pharmacy, and unless otherwise specified in writing, payment must be received by CheapoDrugs.com prior to acceptance of an Order. Payment for the Order may be made by credit card, wire transfer, bank draft, personal cheque or money order. Payment is required in advance of fulfillment by the Pharmacy.
- In some cases, CheapoDrugs.com has been retained to prepare and issue invoices on behalf of the Pharmacy. In such cases, separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on the invoice(s). The Customer is responsible for services tax, sales and all other taxes associated with the Order, however designated, as required by the jurisdiction of the sale.
- Delivery of the Product to the Customer takes place when the product leaves the Pharmacy. All items purchased from CheapoDrugs.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. After delivery, the Pharmacy will, as attorney and agent for the Customer, arrange for shipping of the product to the Customer's home address. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. CheapoDrugs.com is not liable for any damage to the Customer due to delay in shipment or failure of the product to arrive.
- CheapoDrugs.com shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, delays due to backorders of requested products, mail delays, customs delays, lost shipments. CheapoDrugs.com shall not be responsible to notify the Customer in the event of such delays. The Customer shall be solely responsible to make other arrangements to purchase alternative products and any costs incurred in connection with such purchases.
- By submitting an Order to CheapoDrugs.com, the Customer consents to the collection and use of their private information by CheapoDrugs and the Pharmacy.
- Not all of CheapoDrugs.com's services are available in all international jurisdictions. By placing an Order for product or services, the Customer represents to CheapoDrugs.com and the Pharmacy that sale, shipment, and delivery of the Products to the Customer will not violate any import, export or other law or regulation in the Customer's home country.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision hereof and any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed to be severable.
- THE MANUFACTURER OF EACH PRODUCT IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTY ASSOCIATED WITH A PRODUCT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CHEAPODRUGS.COM DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RESPECT OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTEMPLATED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RESPONSIBILITY FOR CLAIMS IN RESPECT OF THE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT.
- By placing an Order with CheapoDrugs.com, the Customer represents that he/she consents to the Terms and Conditions, and does so with full knowledge and without undue influence or duress. The Customer acknowledges that the Terms and Conditions are readily accessible on a 24-hour basis from CheapoDrugs.com's website and shall be provided to the Customer in hard copy format upon request at any time. The Customer acknowledges having had every opportunity to obtain independent legal advice with respect to the Terms and Conditions.
- CheapoDrugs.com offers a 90-day Return Policy Guarantee. Please refer to the returns policy in our FAQ section for complete details. CheapoDrugs.com reserves the right to amend its Return Policy from time to time by posting the updated policy on its website. The Customer agrees to review the Return Policy each time it submits an Order.