- The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your customer experience. We gather and uses only such information that is necessary for providing our services and fulfilling your orders. It typically includes the following personal information: name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, occupation, employment status, referral source, the name of your primary physician and his or her contact information, age, height, weight, sex, date of birth, the existence and types of drug allergies, medications requested, family medical history information, your personal medical history information, details of your existing medications, credit card information (including card type and number, expiry date and name of card holder), banking information (including transit and account numbers) and prescription information.
- We collect, use and disclose personal information to serve you better. Knowing you better helps us understand your needs, communicate effectively with you, and provide you with the services and products you want. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our services, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website, and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. We may provide your personal information to an affiliated company, a licensed pharmacy or to a prescribing physician in order to fulfill your prescription.
- We will not furnish your personal information to an outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation without your prior consent.
- We use your personal information to communicate with you, enhance your visit to our website, allow processing of your prescription orders and effectively provide the products and services you have requested.
- In some instances such as a legal proceeding or court order, we may also be required to disclose certain information to authorities. Only the information specifically requested is disclosed and we will take precautions to satisfy ourselves that the authorities who are making the request have legitimate grounds to do so.
- There are some situations where we are legally permitted to disclose personal information such as employing reasonable and legal methods to collect a delinquent account, a medical emergency or suspicion of illegal activities.
- We sometimes contract outside organizations to perform specialized services. Our trusted service suppliers may at times be responsible for processing and handling some of the personal information we have received from you.
- We use current technologies and maintain security standards to ensure that your personal information is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, inappropriate alteration or misuse. All safety and security measures are also appropriate to the sensitivity level of your information. Electronic client files are kept in a secured environment with restricted access. Paper-based files are stored in restricted access areas.
- Our security practices are reviewed periodically and we employ current technologies to assist us in protecting the confidentiality and privacy of your information.
- All employees are expected to maintain the confidentiality of personal information at all times and failing to do so will result in appropriate disciplinary measures, which may include dismissal.
Customers may direct any questions or enquires with respect to our practices or your personal information by contacting our Privacy Officer, as follows:
Unit 2 - 28 Warrens Industrial Park
St Michael, Barbados
Attention: Privacy Officer
Facsimile No. (TOLL-FREE) 1-800-563-5778
E-Mail: [email protected]
- The choice to provide us with personal information is always yours. However, your decision to withhold particular details may limit the products and services we are able to provide and make it more difficult for us to assist you.